Freeload is the world’s first fully adjustable bicycle carrier rack that can be fitted to the front or rear of all types of bikes.
Designed and developed in New Zealand, home to some of the most challenging and beautiful off-road touring destinations, the Freeload system provides you with a truly flexible platform for adventure.
Freeload lets you remove the load from your back and mount it directly to your bike, giving you more freedom to enjoy the ride.
The Freeload System:
- Can be fitted to either the fork or seat stays of your bike in minutes.
- Supports panniers, backpacks, dry bags, tents and more.
- Has secure, tough construction and is rated to 25kg in rough off-road use.
- Offers silent and vibration-free performance, even over the roughest terrain.
- The same design fits both ends of your bike by simply changing the stainless steel struts.
- The removable deck allows other Freeload carrying accessories to be fitted easily.
- The patented attachment system allows you to quickly fit, remove or swap racks between bikes.
- The Freeload rack is fully re-buildable with all components available individually.
For more detailed information about our different products please look here.
The unique and patented attachment system allows you to quickly fit, remove or swap racks between different bikes, regardless of brand, type or tubing diameter.
Locks On Gently
Incorporating a stainless steel ratchet pin and 25mm webbing, the Freeload racks require no braze-ons, or traditional mounting points and will clamp firmly to any frame shape or material.
A rubberised foot provides a soft, paint-friendly contact point between the rack and your bike.
The Freeload rack not only allows you to choose any bike to join you on your
Spread The Load
ride, but also how and where you want to position your load on your bike.
You can mount loads on the front or back of your bike ... or both.
By splitting your load evenly, you can transfer its weight across the bike and at a
low centre of gravity. This is easily done by using dry bags, backpacks or panniers.
The 6061 T6 Aluminium frame is a tubular platform that can adapt to a variety of load-carrying duties.
Change Is Good
The Freeload system lets you extend your bike's versatility.
With the push of a button, the standard polypropylene deck can be removed and replaced by other accessories for road touring, work-related loads and commuting.
Download the set up and removal instructions here. (618 KB pdf file)